It’s already May next week and you know what that means? School is almost out for the Summertime! For those of us with kids that can mean throwing our whole work schedule out the window and allowing chaos to ensue. I know for my household, that doesn’t make for a great Summer.
Robin Walker of Women’s Business Workshop is sharing some tips with us on how to keep everyone happy while still being productive this Summer.
- Planning is key…start now!
- Have everyone in the family create a Summer bucket list and get the outings on the calendar
- Map out your work goals for the Summer and put them on paper (projects, how many hours per week, etc.)
- Bring out special toys for your younger ones to play with while you get work done
- Use timers to help them understand how long they need to keep busy while you’re working
- Check out the video for more tips
Grab Robin’s Free printable, “Work at Home Mom’s Guide to SchoolAgers Summer Activities” or get her Summer Cheat Sheets to make your Summer easier. She has a lot of other great resources for the work at home mom as well, so be sure and browse around. 🙂
If you have a productivity tip, I’d love for you to share them in the comments.