A business blog offers an ideal way to communicate with customers. It also attracts new potential customers to your website. It’s an easy way to provide great content and show your expertise in your niche.
Chances are, your client knows why it is so important to have a blog, but they just don’t have the time to write new posts. They are so busy with all the other aspects of their business, that their blog falls to the wayside. They need your help!
So, how do you get started with helping your client manage their blog?
Get a kick-start on offering this service to your clients by having the tools and resources on hand from the Blog Management Client Care Kit. It will give you the tips you need to get started working with your client on their blog.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Blog Management Training Manual (.pdf) – Explains the importance of having a business blog, defining the target market, tips for content and keeping the readers engaged, habits of successful bloggers and mistakes you should avoid.
- Blog Management VA Client Intake Form (.doc) – Use this form to ask your clients the questions you need to know to provide Blog Management services, so you won’t miss a thing!
- Blog Management VA Services Wording Template (.doc) – A fill-in-the-blanks template that you can use to add Blog Management services to your website in the form of a package. Comes with suggested pricing too.
- Blog Management Checklist (.doc & .pdf) – Includes a detailed checklist on offering Blog Management services for your clients. Edit or use as is!
BONUSES you can use to WOW your clients:
- Blog Editorial Calendar Overview
- Blog Editorial Calendar Detailed
- Blog Planning Worksheet
- Top Blogging Tools
- Process Mover WordPress Plugin – amazing plugin that you can use on your client’s sites that will allow them to assign you tasks right from the WordPress dashboard. Check out this video to learn how it works.
Here are some screenshots of what you’ll get:
Client Intake Form:
You don’t have to do all the tedious ‘pre-work’ of creating materials to attract the right clients for your Blog Management services when you have this Blog Management Client Care Kit. We’ve already done a lot of the work for you. We know you’d rather be spending that time serving your clients and earning more cash.
Order below to get your Blog Management Client Care Kit immediately.
Get it now for just